With the WIFI transporter the transfer of
WIFI Profiles is a piece of cake!
You have bought a new notebook and would like to transfer the WiFi access data that you have collected over the years on your previous device to your new notebook?
Do you need to set up WLAN profiles on a large number of computers and don’t want to do this manually each time?
With WiFi Transporter this is no problem. Select the WiFi access data you want to export individually, or export the entire list with one click. The data is stored in encrypted form. On the target device, the data can be read in with the same application and installed in the system.
- WiFi Transporter exports all or individual WiFi profiles from the settings saved in Windows 10.
- The data is stored encrypted in a file.
- Import all or some of the previously exported credentials to the target computer.
- An installation is not required. You can also start the WiFi Transporter directly from a USB stick or from the download folder.
- You would like to try out first whether the WiFi Transporter works for you? We offer a free shareware version for testing.